Originally built in 1924, the hotel originally had eighteen rooms to service travellers to Temora. Eight rooms still remain today and have been recently renovated to provide comfortable and neat accommodation for those on a budget, or looking for that nostalgic “pub stay”.
Rooms are located on the second floor of the hotel. Rooms opening onto the veranda are fitted with TV’s and are air-conditioned. The veranda provides a pleasant area to relax outside with tables and chairs outside the rooms. All linen and towels are provided and a continental breakfast is included.
The hotel has safe off street car-parking and, as the hotel is located off the main street, traffic noise is never a problem.
Separate ladies and men’s toilet and shower facilities are provided, and a kitchenette, with microwave and refrigerator.